Club Registration Forms must be filled out and returned with payments in order to register your swimmer.
Click for the upcoming 2020-2021 Registration package: 2020-21 Registration package
New this year: Swimmer Registration – New 2020-21 Procedures Please click here for Registrant Letter: LettertoSwimmer2020_2021 (1)
How to login to the Swim Canada Registration System (RTR) https://www.swimming.ca/content/uploads/2020/07/Acknowledgement-and-Assumption-of-Risk-Form-in-the-RTR.pdf
Swimmer Registration –
Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk & COVID-19 Attestation requirements:
• The Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk and COVID-19 Attestation are required as part
of the registration process through the RTR (Swim Canada Registration System).
• They must be individually executed by the swimmer and/or parent/guardian (if the swimmer
is a minor) to be fully registered.
Rowan’s Law Requirements:
• All sport organizations must require that athletes under 26 years of age, as well as the parent (for
athletes under 18) acknowledge their commitment to the Swim Ontario Concussion Management
Procedure click here: ConcussionManagementProcedure and confirm that they have reviewed the Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Resources provided by the Government of Ontario
• The Acknowledgements for Rowan’s Law requirements are now part of the registration process on the
RTR. (Swim Canada Registration System)
• The Acknowledgement must be individually executed by the swimmer and the parent/guardian (if
the swimmer is a minor) to be fully registered.
Orillia Channel Cats Concussion Code of Conduct for all swimmers: Concussion Code of Conduct CATS
In the event of a concussion, the affected swimmer will follow the Swim Canada Gradual Return to Play Strategy: appendix-a-graduated-return-to-play