Fast and Female Champ Chat
June 15, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm -
|FAST AND FEMALE CHAMP CHAT – ORO MEDONTE (ON)
|We are excited to announce that our Oro-Medonte Champ Chat is back for the second year in a row!
Oro-Medonte Fast and Female Champ Chat hosted by Hardwood Ski and Bike, presented by Thor Motors, Shred Girls and Hannah Parish in Oro Station, ON
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports during Oro-Medonte Champ Chat in Oro Station! This Champ Chat includes an inspirational Chat and Q&A with our Fast and Female Ambassadors, yoga, autographs, and more! Participants will enjoy high quality face-to-face time with female athlete role models.
The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by female role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sports.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Ambassador list coming soon!
WHEN: Saturday, June 15th, 2019 from 12:30pm – 4:30pm EST
WHERE: Hardwood Ski and Bike, 402 Old Barrie Road West, Oro Station ON L0L 2E0
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes Wednesday June 12th at 11:59pm EST. Day of event registration is $20
- Fast and Female Technical T-shirt
- Healthy Snack
- Fast and Female Autographed Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 12:00pm – Check-in / Registration / Icebreakers
- 12:30pm – Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 12:45pm – Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 1:45pm – Snack Break
- 2:00pm – Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 2:45pm – Break
- 3:00pm – Yoga / Dance Session
- 4:00pm – Autographs & Photos
- 4:30pm – Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter.
We hope you can make it!
Fast and Female
About Fast and Female:
- Our Vision: “A positive, empowering environment for girls in sport.”
- Our Mission: “Keep girls healthy, happy and active in sport through their teens.”
- Fast and Female is an organization dedicated to keeping girls healthy, and active in sports through their teens. We host fabulous events that introduce girls age 8-18 to amazing Olympic and Canadian Sport Role Models.
- For more information or to register for an upcoming event visit FastandFemale.com