Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Fuelling Women Champions in Oakville, ON at Burloak Canoe Club
Join us for an afternoon of empowerment through sports at Burloak Canoe Club. This Champ Chat includes a physical activity circuit, yoga, autographs, and an inspirational chat with our Fast and Female Ambassadors.
This Champ Chat is open to all girls 8-18 from all sports and all clubs.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- To be announced
WHEN: Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 4:00pm EDT
WHERE: Burloak Canoe Club
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes Friday, November 17th at 11:59pm EDT.
- Day of event registration is $35
Register at this link: https://www.fastandfemale.com/programs/on20171119/
- Our Vision: A positive, empowering environment for girls in sport.
- Our Mission: Keep girls healthy, happy, and active in sport through their teens.
- Girls drop out of sports at 6 times the rate of boys in their early teens. Since 2005, it’s been Fast and Female’s mission to change that.
- We want girls to access all of the health and leadership benefits youth sport participation has to offer. The resilience and character-building skills they develop now will extend far into their adult life.
- Visit FastandFemale.com for more information about our programs and to register to receive our monthly email.
- Fuelling Women Champions, is an initiative by Canada’s Dairy Farmers to break down the barriers that Canadian female athletes face and inspire all Canadians to support girls and women in sports. Join the movement by using #ChampionHer